Liothyronine - an effective drug for weight loss
Liothyronine (also known as Triiodothyronine) is a thyroid hormone of a synthetic nature. For medical purposes, the drug used to treat hypothyroidism, and in bodybuilding, it found its application as an effective fat burner, widely used by athletes in many countries of the world. Previously, it was possible order Liothyronine exclusively in foreign pharmacies, but now the drug has become available in the domestic market.
A bit of history about the drug
The first drug containing thyroid extract created in 1891 and has actively used to treat patients suffering from myxedema. It was the most sought-after remedy containing thyroid hormones for 60 years until the steroid became its competitor. Having a synthetic origin, it, however, turned out to be much more effective than its predecessor, the main component of which extracted from their animals. Moreover, although over time this drug also superseded by a more modern one, Liothyronine is still widely in demand among bodybuilders and athletes.
In addition to its main effect - burning subcutaneous fat, the drug in small doses also has an anabolic effect, and in high doses - a catabolic one. Therefore, it is necessary closely monitor the dosage to get exactly the effect of the drug that you expect.
How to take and what to expect from Liothyronine?
A feature of this tool is a quick and lasting effect on the organism. Therefore, it is necessary to take Liothyronine once a day.
Experienced bodybuilders recommend starting with 25 mcg per day. However, you can increase the dosage every 4-7 days by 25 mcg. The maximum dosage of Liothyronine is 75 mcg per day. This gradual increase in dosage is due to the need for the organism to adapt to an increase in hormone levels.
The course of taking the drug lasts no more than six weeks. However, at the end of the course, the dose should reduce as gradually as it was increased.
If you organize the reception correctly, then it has a positive effect on the athlete's body:
- Accelerated metabolism - due to the effect of the hormone on the body, metabolism improves, which in turn contributes to the breakdown of fats;
- Increased efficiency - it is this property that makes Liothyronine special among other fat burners;
- Stimulation of the central nervous system - allows you to reduce appetite and accelerate regeneration after physical exertion.
What side effects may occur in result of taking the drug?
Side consequences of the steroid are usually associated with an overdose and can occur in the form of a headache, excessive sweating, irritability, or menstrual irregularities. In addition to the above, one can also distinguish:
- Increased blood pressure - eliminated by type 1 beta-blockers;
- Diarrhea - can be eliminated using Loperamide;
- Dysfunction of the thyroid gland - occurs with prolonged use of the drug;
- Insomnia - the result of exposure to the central nervous system;
- Rashes on the skin - an individual reaction to the medication.
You can order Liothyronine, as well as other products that are widely used in professional sports, in our online store. Since we trade exclusively in original goods, you can be sure of the quality of your purchase. The price of Liothyronine will be an unexpected but very pleasant surprise for you, and qualified specialists will help you make the right course for taking the drug.